We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our family friendly, vibrant and dynamic team.
The Administration Officer provides a comprehensive range of administrative and office support duties and maintenance of a professional office environment to a high standard.
Our ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Administrative skills and experience
- Well developed communication and customer service skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Applications
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Current NT drivers licence
- Current Criminal History Check
- Working With Children Clearance
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience working in human services would be highly regarded
Click here for the full job description (PDF 262kb)
Applicants are to complete a Somerville Employment Application Form and include an up to date resume and responses to the selection criteria.
For more information please visit the How to Apply page or contact Liza Metcalfe on 89204100.
Closing date: 7 April 2017
Somerville is an equal opportunity employer providing a smoke free environment and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.