We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our family friendly, vibrant and dynamic team.
The primary focus of this position is to provide a specialist financial counselling service which includes information, options, support and advocacy for individuals, couples, families, small business and groups.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications and / or experience working in the finance area;
- Sound knowledge of consumer banking, financial systems and relevant legislations
- Experience in financial assessments and budget planning
- Relevant qualifications and / or experience working in human services
- Demonstrated efficiency in the use of computer systems including word processing, spreadsheets, email, record management, database and business systems
- Current Working With Children Clearance;
- Current Criminal History Check;
- Current NT Drivers Licence.
Applicants are to complete a Somerville Employment Application Form and include an up to date resume and responses to the selection criteria.
For more information please visit the How to Apply page or contact Liza Metcalfe on 89204100.
Closing date: 27 June 2016
Somerville is an equal opportunity employer providing a smoke free environment and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.