Somerville’s Support Coordination Services will help you put your plan into action.
There are three levels of Support Coordination funded under the NDIS, they are:
- Support Connection: Short term assistance to identify and link you to service providers, negotiate service agreements and undertake monitoring and review activities.
- Coordination of Support: Includes activities of Support Connection but provides longer term assistance to build greater capacity and to ensure your services operate smoothly across a wide range of service providers.
- Specialist Support Coordination: Is a short term option available to people with very complex service coordination issues.
Somerville will support you through Coordination of Supports.
At Somerville we can support you to:
- Identify the services you need and want
- Link you to the best services to meet your needs and wants
- Negotiate service agreements with these services
- Organise when your services will occur
- Obtain quotes for services
- Help you when you need extra supports
- Monitor your plan
- Help you prepare for your NDIS plan review
We have different plan packages available.
For more information on Somerville’s Support Coordination Services please contact us on 89204100