Somerville Community Services is once again a proud sponsor of the 2015 NT Young Achievers Community Services Award.
The Somerville Community Services Award is one of twelve categories up for recognition in this year's Northern Territory Young Achiever Awards. The Somerville Community Services Award offers opportunities to young people across the Territory to receive recognition for being inspiring, dedicated young leaders and for developing youth opportunities within their communities.
Vicki O'Halloran, Somerville Community Services CEO says "The Community Services Award gives the opportunity for the community to say thank you to the selfless young men and women who are making a difference by providing guidance, encouragement and much needed support to our community and fellow community members."
Nominate a young Territorian you know aged between 14 and 27 in any of the following categories:
- The Minister for Young Territorians Excellence in Youth Leadership Award
- The Northern Territory Government Small Business Achievement Award
- The Northern Territory Government Young Carer’s Award
- The Northern Territory Government Young Indigenous Educator Award **NEW**
- The AustralianSuper Career Kick Start Award
- The Charles Darwin University Arts Award
- The Glencore McArthur River Mining Regional and Rural Initiative Award
- The ConocoPhillips Environment Award
- The Somerville Community Service Award
- The PTTEP Australasia Health & Wellbeing Award
- The Genesee & Wyoming Indigenous Achievement Award **NEW**
- The Zip Print Sports Award **NEW**
Nominate now for your chance to win $2,000 thanks to TIO and to go into the running to be the "Channel 9 Young Achiever of the Year", the winner will also receive an additional $2,000. Winners will be announced in Darwin at the Gala Dinner Presentation hosted by SKYCITY Darwin, on Saturday 11th April 2015.
Complete your nomination online this year at www.awardsaustralia.com or phone 1300 735 445 for more information.
The Northern Territory Young Achiever Awards are proudly supported by HOT 100 and TIS Music and Events.
DON'T MISS OUT - NOMINATIONS CLOSE 28th NOVEMBER 2014.